Your old music instrument can change the lives of many children!
You can donate it now.
Thousands of instruments in good condition are sitting in closets right now, while many under-served children in our city, who are passionate about music don’t have a chance to develop their talents and even build a better life for themselves through music, because they can’t afford an instrument.
If this is your case, or the case of someone you know, you can now make a difference in your community by donating an instrument or music stand to a child in need.
What We Need
- Band and orchestral instruments, gently used or new, that are still usable.
- Music stands and music stand lights in working condition.
- Orchestra chairs, cello chairs.
- Music equipment in good condition, such as: bows, strings, rosin etc.
How We Use Them
- We lend the instruments to under-served children who are passionate about music and are receiving music education as members of the ESMIA.
- When children outgrow the instruments they return them so that other kids can start using them.
- We teach children to take good care of instruments and to make sure that other kids will receive them in the same conditions in the future.
How Your Instruments Impact The Lives Of Children
- It has been proven that playing an instrument improves the performance of children at school and strengthen the unity of families.
- Through orchestral practice children develop values of community, sharing, teamwork, discipline, perseverance and self-esteem.
- Music inspires children to reach excellence through their own efforts to become not only great musicians but also great human beings and citizens.
How To Donate An Instrument Or Music Stand
- Call us at 786-468-2251
- Send us an e-mail: email@example.com
- Visit: www.miamimusicproject.org/passiton
Let Others Know
Download the flyer and pass in on to others! Post it on the information boards, at your local post office, school, church, community center, park, retirement center etc. Click here to download.