Miami Music Project Children’s Orchestra
Registration for new students is open for the 2014-2015 school year!
Please read the following carefully to determine whether your child is eligible to join:
- The Doral and Little Haiti Chapters are accepting 1st and 2nd graders who have no musical experience
- The Liberty City Chapter is accepting 2nd and 3rd graders who have no musical experience
- The Little Havana Chapter is accepting 3rd – 10th grade students who already have AT LEAST two years of musical experience in an orchestra instrument. After submitting the New Student Application, you will be contacted to schedule an audition for placement at the advanced level.
Please read chart below to select one option of how you can register your child for Miami Music Project Children’s Orchestra 2014-2015
|NEW Student Application||Click here to download the New Student Application and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 786-380-4098|
|RETURNING Student Registration||Click here to fill out online form before August 1st if child plans to return to program|
What are the requirements to join the orchestra?
- Download the application (see links above)
- Email your completed application to email@example.com or fax to: 786-380-4098
- Please keep in mind that registration does NOT guarantee a spot in our program since availability is based on a variety of factors, including age, experience and orchestra availability.
- Instruments can be loaned from Miami Music Project for FREE!
- Currently we have chapter locations in Doral, Liberty City, Little Haiti, Little Havana
- Participation in the program is FREE of charge
- Call us at 786-422-5221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org